We are now accepting redemptions for all World of Warcraft TCG Crafting cards and Token of Justice cards.
Crafting Redemption for each World of Warcraft Trading Card Game expansion opens on (or around) the official street release date for that set. Each expansion has three new gameplay exclusive Crafted Cards for players to redeem.
Each World of Warcraft Trading Card Game expansion also has Token of Justice Redemption cards associated with it. This also opens for redemption on (or around) the official street release date for that set. Each expansion has four new gameplay exclusive Justice Cards for players to redeem, and the only place to get Token of Justice cards is at your local Battleground store.
If you wish to participate in Crafting Redemption, just collect the appropriate Crafting Materials required for the Crafted Card you wish to redeem.
To view which cards are needed for which redemption, check out the Crafting Forms. You can get the crafting forms from here:
(Special Notes: Token of Justice and Badge of Justice cards are effectively the same. Any redemption that requires one of these cards can accept either as part of its redemption)
WHERE TO SEND YOUR CRAFTING
Please send your crafting materials, Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (if you're mailing to the US address), and completed form(s) to one of the following addresses:
16279 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
Postfach 11 07 28
Mail-in redemptions take approximately 6-8 weeks to process. This varies based on the number of request we receive weekly.
There are some rules, so please read these carefully:
1) IF YOU ARE MAILING TO THE US ADDRESS: Include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with enough postage to return the cards from the United States back to you. Four cards in an envelope weighs 1.5oz (45g).
2) IF YOU ARE MAILING TO THE GERMAN ADDRESS: Include a self-addressed envelope. No postage is required to locations within Europe.
3) Each request is limited to four redemptions per envelope.
4) Print out the order form(s) and fill in all your contact information, including your phone number and email address.
5) Indicate which cards you are requesting on the form(s).
6) Sort the trade goods in order of the form, and rubber band each set.
7) Please make sure that the size of your envelope doesn't exceed 11 ½ inches by 6 ¼ inches. Anything larger than this requires additional postage.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us.